Membership to the Lake County Historical Society renews on an annual bases at the beginning of each year. New members joining after July will renew at the end of the year following the year they joined.
- The Konocti Chronicle is published 4 times a year. Published since before 1960, it presents “excerpts of Lake County history” through historical articles, interviews, like the “Voices from the Past” series, historic reprints, and much more. Sold to the public at $2.00 per issue
- Public meetings are held several times a year and feature local resident speakers sharing memories and tales from the past
- Member events like the summer picnic and the Thanksgiving Feast
- Access and referrals to resources for historical investigations, and opportunities to participate in projects to acknowledge, preserve, present, and recreate the history of the area of Lake County and its peoples
- Membership supports the society whose mission is to preserve and promote the rich history of Lake County, California.
- IMPORTANT — When paying for membership, please make sure that we have your mailing address so we can send you your issues of the Konocti Chronicle.
- You can pay for you membership via Paypal. (You must have a personal Paypal account to pay through their service.)
Or, if you prefer to print a membership application and mail it in, please download it here: Membership_Application (PDF)
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.