- The Pomo Bulletin 3 times a year. Published since before 1960, it presents “Excerpts of Lake County history” through historical articles, interviews, like the “Voices from the Past” series, historic reprints, and much more. Sold to the public at $3.00 per issue
- Public meetings are held several times a year at historic sites, and feature local resident speakers sharing memories and tales from the past
- Member events like the summer picnic and the Thanksgiving Feast
- Access and referrals to resources for historical investigations, and opportunities to participate in projects to acknowledge, preserve, present, and recreate the history of the area of Lake County and its peoples
- Membership supports the society whose mission is to preserve and promote the rich history of Lake County, California.
- IMPORTANT — When paying for membership, please make sure that we have your mailing address so we can send you your issues of the Pomo Bulletin.
- You can pay for you membership either with a credit card or via Paypal. (You must have a personal Paypal account to pay through their service.)
Or, if you prefer to print a membership application and mail it in, please download it here: Membership_Application (PDF)